Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF!!!

Praise Cheeses!! I made it through another week!!!

Had a great time in school last night! I must say, it was one of the best nights thus far! We had a guest chef, learned some great things about Japanese Cuisine, and I even ate MY FIRST RAW SUSHI EVER!!! a Tuna/rice roll! And it wasn't bad, except for the Wasabi tearing me up!!!! But it was good...I think I can now take on a sushi bar with the best of em!!! Brang it on Sushi!!!! LOL

Should have a nice weekend...I'll get to spend some one-on-one time w/my sweetie hopefully, because it is much needed....All work/school and no play makes LaLa a dull girl and I'm farrrr from dull! Ya hear!!!


So with that said, cyberworld, have an awesomely safe weekend!!! Don't indulge too much and be careful out there!

Oh, I forgot, I'm also "getting connected" w/a few of my classmates from school Saturday night @ a local club in our area, Connections!  I can't wait.....I should have a story (stories) to tell w/the experience!!

Peace, Love and HairOil!!!
LaLa

No comments: